The FFP2 mask is prepared to protect us from pathogens such as bacteria or viruses, aerosols and non-toxic liquids, such as oil mists. This mask protects against pathogenic biological agents (bacteria, viruses, fungi, and others) while maintaining comfort.
This mask has a minimum filtration efficiency> 95% (BFE).
BFE >> 95% (Bacterial Filtration Efficiency)
PFE> 95% (Particulate Filtration Efficiency)
HOW IS THE FFP2 MASK USED?
- Open the mask being careful not to touch the inside, check that it is correctly oriented with the oblique part outwards and the nose clip at the top.
- Hold the mask against your chin ensuring that the nose and mouth are completely covered. Adjust the shape of the nose clip with both hands so that the tissue around the nose adheres and there are no gaps between the skin and the mask.
- Pull the rubber bands and fasten them behind your ears.If air leaks around the nose, re-adjust the nose clip trying to minimize leakage. Repeat the steps above.
- Adjust the position of the mask ensuring that there are no gaps around the perimeter of the mask and that you can breathe comfortably.
- Adjustment check
- Cover the front of the mask with both hands, taking care not to impair the fit of the mask.
- Exhale strongly.
- If air is leaking around the edges, adjust the tension of the strips to eliminate the leaks. Repeat the steps above.
- If air is leaking around the edges, adjust the tension of the strips to eliminate the leaks. Even adding a knot. Repeat the steps above.